Credit can be complicated, protect yourself with information:
Read about the credit services that can help, and what to watch out for.
- Types of Credit Cards - Not all plastic is equal - there are debit, credit and charge cards and each has good and bad spots.
- Automatic Credit Cards - Credit cards can be used for automatic payments which is convienient, but risky.
- Credit Card Charges - You are going to pay for a lot more than what you get, read the fine print.
- Credit Card Disputes - There is only one way to complain to your credit card company.
- Credit Card Interest Rates - Buyer beware: Interest rates aren't stable - tricky little numbers can build a whole load of debt.
- Managing Credit Cards - Think like the banks do, and learn the tricks to self-protection.
- Discover Credit Cards - A favorable prime card for consumers with good to excellent credit.
- Orchard Bank Credit Cards - A subprime card for consumers with poor to fair credit.