Credit can be complicated, protect yourself with information:
Read about the credit services that can help, and what to watch out for.
- Consumer Credit Counseling - We recommend some good credit counseling agencies for consumers who need help.
- Credit Agencies - There are three major credit reporting agencies (CRA's) - find out who they are and what they do.
- Credit Score - What is a credit score, what does it mean to you, and how to improve it.
- Credit Repair - There are a lot of scams out there, find out what's really possible, and what isn't.
- Bankruptcy - This is an underused useful method for most people to get themselves back on track.
- Automatic Payments - These can be very tricky to get out of, find out the ways that work.
- Fair Debt Collection Act - The government is trying to protect you from collectors, here are the basics of the law.
- Debt Definitions - There is a whole dictionary full of debt specific words, look here for definitions.