A house is the most expensive, complicated purchase most people will ever make. Be prepared:
Read about the credit services that can help, and what to watch out for.
- Mortgage Basics - Learn the basics of having a secured det, interest rates, and the role of a lawyer.
- Mortgage Types - There at least 9 types that we describe here, not all mortgages are the same. Find the right one.
- Mortgage Terms - As in any legal transaction, there are specific terms that are confusing the first time you hear them. We describe them simply and in plain english.
- Reverse Mortgages Compared - This can be a great option, we also tell you some organizations that will help you get started.
- Best Interest Rates - This is an underused useful method for most people to get themselves back on track.
- Foreclosure - These can be very tricky to get out of, find out the ways that work.